Why should you consider using a Financial Advisor for you Pensions & Investments?
At Sound we specialise in offering financial advice covering a number of products such as Pensions & Investments, Income Protection and Life Insurance. A recent report from Royal London (click here) and the ILCUK (click here) revealed that of those who took financial advice between 2001 and 2006, on average increased their wealth by over €54,000 (£47,000) between 2014 to 2016.
4,000 people were surveyed to measure the value placed in getting professional advice compared to those who are not getting financial advice.
So, if financial advice can add an average of €54,000 to your wealth in a decade, why aren’t more people doing it?
Well, some people prefer talking to their bank and others think they can’t afford it. Some people don’t know what a financial advisor does.
So here are 10 reasons to use a Sound Financial Advisor for your Pension & Investments and other general Financial Advice:
- Professional advice for free – no upfront fees ever.
- Expertise – Over 30 years professional experience
- Choice – We deal with every insurer, so you do not just get the options from one company
- Life Plan – we give financial plans all the way up to retirement and beyond
- Reduce your Tax – Reduce your income tax, corporation tax or Inheritance tax
- Protection of Assets – if you have anything you value, insure it. Key members of staff, investment funds, family, income. If you value it, we protect it.
- Annual Reviews – Our Life Plan is exactly that, as your needs change over time so does your financial plan
- Help when you need it – most people encounter stressful debt at some stage. A good financial advisor will help put a plan in place to manage this
- Peace of mind – 68% of those who received advice said they were more Financially secure and stable.
- Price pledge – in most cases we can match the cheapest price on the market
In summary, Financial Advice is nothing to be feared, it should be part of your annual health check.
And, as the Royal London Survey found, those who fostered an ongoing relationship with their advisor were up to 50% better off than those who only received advice once.
To find out more about Life Insurance, Pensions, Investments and general financial advice visit the life section of our website Sound.ie or call us on 01 5242800